Copyright, all rights reserved 2016
10am - 11am T'AI CHI QIGONG, TOWN HALL, THE DELPH, SWADLINCOTE
10am - 11am T'AI CHI QIGONG, MOIRA VILLAGE HALL.
1.15 - 2.15pm T'AI CHI QIGONG, PRIORY CENTRE STRETTON
10.00 - 11am T'AI CHI QIGONG BEGINNERS, MOIRA VILAGE HALL
10.00 - 11.00am T'AI CHI QIGONG. THE PALACE, IBSTOCK.
Due to the COVID-19 conditions and the uncertainty connected with this I need to limit persons attending a class and apply a booking system.
With each booking you are required to pay 4 weeks in advance which is £24.
Payment can be made by cash (the correct amount please), by bank transfer online, or by cheque. Details supplied at first session.
There may be some dispensation by prior arrangement if you need to miss 1 class in any 4 weeks. But not on a regular basis. This means longer time holidays or sickness may mean your place at the class would need to be re-booked prior to your return. Obviously you are not expected to pay any fee when I am not teaching a class.
There are certain COVID-19 procedures we have been asked to observe.
1. Bring a carrier bag in which to place your belongings.
2. A chair will be provided which can be wiped over after the class.
3. Toilets are available but only one person can enter the room a a time.
4. Hygiene solutions etc are provided for your use.
5. Masks are not required during the session but you may wear one on arrival and then keep in your bag. "Social distancing" will be maintained including that with the instructor.
6. When leaving the hall after the class we will exit through the emergency exit doors.
7. ENJOY, RELAX and SMILE, your health depends on it!!
IF YOU BELIEVE YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF COVID PLEASE DON'T COME TO THE CLASS.
However please note there is no refund for classes missed.
MAPS: Please click on the venue buttons below to see locations.